We're pleased to offer the following services at Crossroads Veterinary Clinic:
At Crossroads Veterinary Clinic, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
Preventative Health Care Needs
- Wellness Examination
- Internal Parasite Screening
- Heartworm and Tick-borne Disease Testing
- Heartworm Preventatives
- Flea and Tick Preventatives
- Oral Health
- Nutritional Counseling
- On Site Blood Analysis Laboratory
- Digital Radiography
- Video Endoscopy
- Video Otoscopy
- Glaucoma Screening
- Routine Preventive Care/ Cleaning
- Dental Radiology
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Surgery
- Jaw Fracture Repair
- General Soft Tissue Surgery
- Aural, Cardiothoracic, Gastrointestinal, Integumentary, Urinary
- Reproductive Surgery
- Spay, Neuter, Pyometra, Cryptorchidism
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cruciate ligament, Luxating patella, Fracture repair
- Oral Surgery
- Tooth extraction, Tumor removal, Fracture repair
- Advanced Opthalmic Surgery
- Enucleation, Conjunctival flap, Prolapsed 3rd Eyelid Gland, Corneal Surgery
- Oncologic (Tumor) Surgery
- Mass excision, Biopsy, Chemotherapy
- Laser Surgery
- Lasers work similar to a scapel blade but decrease bleeding, pain and recovery time
- Exotic (reptile) and Pocket Pet (rabbits, hamsters) Surgery
- Medical Care and Surgery
Note: These are some of our services and not an inclusive list. If there is a procedure or treatment you need please contact us for more information.
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Types of Pets Seen
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Crossroads Veterinary Clinic, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets* ( Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Gerbils, etc.)
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.